Thursday, December 22, 2011
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Vampire Diaries! Once I finished One Tree Hill I decided to start Vampire Diaries. I really like it so far :)
Tomorrow is my 4 year anniversary with the world's best husband. I am so blessed to have such an amazing man in my life.
Saturday we are hanging out with some friends and I have my jazzercise Christmas party :)
Monday we had friends over for dinner and to decorate gingerbread houses. It was soooo fun! A few of the ladies didnt buy pre built houses... it was a disaster!
that our baby is finally the size of a fruit I can buy single-y (is that even a word?) this week baby Barrow is the size of a lime. I plan on taking weekly pictures to document the bump size and to incorporate the fruit to document baby's size too!
and more than ever I am loving my husband and this amazing life we share!
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Thursday, December 1, 2011
So I missed WILW, yesterday I was home sick. I have a terrible cold and basically slept my entire day away. It was wonderful. I'll make up for it now. This week I am loving:
that it is December! I love the cold weather, Christmas, hot chocolate, family time, and presents :)
that I have all our Christmas decorations up, except the tree, we are going with a REAL tree this year (so excited) so we are going to wait a few weeks. Don't want it to die before Christmas gets here!
that I finally watched Water for Elephants. I loved it!!! Def a movie everyone should watch
that I finished all 8 seasons of One Tree Hill... that is 174 episodes, I have a lot of free time at work :) Really love the show and can't wait for the new season to start next month!
and as always I am loving my life, family. friends. I am so blessed and truly grateful for everything I have!
Now onto Tipful Thursday.... yesterday I was watching Ellen and she had a home remedy type person on her show. Basically it was things you probably have at home that you can use to stay healthy. The one that jumped out at me was.... Vodka cures ear infections?!?!?! My question is: who is the crazy person that does this first to figure out it works? I personally don't have any vodka in my home but if you do and happen to also have an ear infection... problem solved!
and here are the pictures I promised:
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Monday, November 7, 2011
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
- that the weather is starting to get very nice! Which means we can spend time outside without melting :)
- that I have 1 more day of work and then I am off for 10 days! Woo! I plan on getting a million things done next week... here's hoping I actually do!
- that Monday we went to a pumpkin carving contest ste up by our friends the Lawrence's and even though our pumpkins totally sucked we still had alot of fun!
- that this weekend we get to go to my dad's carshow, a BBQ with friends, and a halloween party! Lots to do but it will be so much fun.
- that I am getting my hair did on Friday by my incredible little sister!
and like everyday I am loving my amazing family and friends. The incredible life I share with my husband and all the wonderful things that are happening in our little corner of the world :)
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
- that my girl Brittney came back to jazzercise!! Woo hoo!
- that tonight I am going to Kayla's "Witches only" Halloween treat making party!
- this weekend we get to hang out with our adorable niece and nephew.
and as always I am loving my incredible husband and family :)
Thursday, October 13, 2011
- that I got to see my little sister Alexis graduate from her public speaking class last night. She is turning into such a beautiful grown up woman :)
- that Halloween is almost here, which means Thanksgiving is just around the corner, which means CHRISTMAS!!!!
- that Justin went to the doctor yesterday and his knee is doing fantastic and he no longer needs to go to PT (he just has to do his stretches at home), which means no more paying $40 a week! woo hoo!
- that Justin's company picnic is this weekend! It is a huge event, tons of free food and games, and lots of sweet prizes! Wish us luck that we win something amazing :)
And as always I am loving my life and all the amazing people that share it with me.
Monday, October 10, 2011
This is me totally kicking butt on the Buzz ride:
Friday, September 30, 2011
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
- that Monday we FINALLY got together with our friends the Fisher's for dinner. I felt like a total flake because we had to cancel on them 3 weeks in a row! But we were able to go this week and it was so much fun!
- that I finally listened to my husband and took some time off jazzercise. Although I was sad to not teach for 2 weeks, my foot is feeling MUCH better! Woo hoo!
- that Art in the Park is this weekend! I look forward to this all year and this year I am going with my girl Brittney! So excited!!
- that my lil sista got a new job at Sephora! Yeah for more discounts! And I am so proud of her in everything she does :)
and as always I am loving this amazing life I have been blessed with and the super adorable guy I share my forever with!
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
So here is what I did.... Went to Lowes and bought a pack of tile like this:
and a tube of adhesive. Make sure you get something that says it works with ceramic tile. Then I took all the tiles off the backing and separated them into piles, decided on the pattern I wanted, and started gluing. When I reached the point where the tiles were going across the top of the mirror I used painters tape to hold them in place. Like this:
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
This week I am loving:
- that I got to spend lots of time with my SIL and brand new nephew this weekend. He is so adorable and squishy and I just love him so much!!! and his momma too of course :)
- my new tile framed bathroom mirror. I haven't finished it ALL the way yet... I am about 4 tiles short, BOO, I'm going to go get them and finish tonight! Pics tomorrow!
- that my amazing husband will let me get fun kids games with his monthly video game pass ( it's like Netflix but for video games) He got me Rio. It's so much fun and I love spending time with him playing it :)
- that Art in the Park is next weekend!!! Ahhhhh it's one of the things I look forward to every year and it's so much more fun now that I have a house to fill :)
- that Modern Family season 2 came out on DVD yesterday and I am going to buy it tonight.
- that shows finally start coming back on!!! I hate having to wait for the new seasons to start.
- and as always I am loving my husband, family, and friends. I live such a blessed life and try my hardest everyday to deserve it :)
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
- that my Grandma is coming into town. I haven't seen her in over a year, it will be so nice to visit with her :)
- that my SIL is coming into town with their brand new baby boy! Ahhhh I am so excited to meet him and of course see her!
- that I am almost done with ALL of Ally Mcbeal!! 112 episodes at 45 minutes each.... that is A LOT of hours of my life!
- that I went shopping with my beautiful little sister this weekend and got LOTS of cute stuff! And I love this picture of us!
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
- that I only have to work 2 more days!
- that I am going on a quick Girls trip on Saturday! (I will write all about it when I get home!)
- Fruit Ninja! Seriously the funnest game I have ever played! And a great workout! If you have a Xbox 360 and Kinetc I highly recommend buying it!
- that I got 6 more bird houses for my collection for my birthday!