Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WILW

(Found this from my girl Brittney @ http://dberickson.blogspot.com/)

I will be trying to post this every Wednesday to let you all know the things I am loving this week :)



  • I am loving Pinterest... It's seriously becoming a problem! Follow me here :)

  • I am loving Ally McBeal! I was too little to watch when it was on tv, so I am watching it now on Netflix. I made it to episode 37 of 111... one day I might finish!

  • I am loving my Bounce Dryer Bar! I always forget to put a dryer sheet in when I'm doing laundry and this totally solves that problem!




  • I am loving that I get to go camping this weekend with my girl Brittney and my family! I def need a some time away, My life has been a little out of control these days!


  • I am loving that I painted my kitchen red a few weeks ago. The hubs wasn't OVERLY excited about this but now he thinks it looks great!

  • I am loving that I finally started this blog!

  • I am loving this picture of Lex and I at Town Square this past Sunday. Don't we look adorable :)


and finally I am loving my amazing hubby and the life we share :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love WILW because it makes you reflect on all the good :] glad you have joined the blogging world!:]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of liked the green kitchen. I'm partial I suppose but the new red does look cute. Welcome to blogger!

    ReplyDelete