Friday, September 30, 2011
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
- that Monday we FINALLY got together with our friends the Fisher's for dinner. I felt like a total flake because we had to cancel on them 3 weeks in a row! But we were able to go this week and it was so much fun!
- that I finally listened to my husband and took some time off jazzercise. Although I was sad to not teach for 2 weeks, my foot is feeling MUCH better! Woo hoo!
- that Art in the Park is this weekend! I look forward to this all year and this year I am going with my girl Brittney! So excited!!
- that my lil sista got a new job at Sephora! Yeah for more discounts! And I am so proud of her in everything she does :)
and as always I am loving this amazing life I have been blessed with and the super adorable guy I share my forever with!
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
So here is what I did.... Went to Lowes and bought a pack of tile like this:
and a tube of adhesive. Make sure you get something that says it works with ceramic tile. Then I took all the tiles off the backing and separated them into piles, decided on the pattern I wanted, and started gluing. When I reached the point where the tiles were going across the top of the mirror I used painters tape to hold them in place. Like this:
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
This week I am loving:
- that I got to spend lots of time with my SIL and brand new nephew this weekend. He is so adorable and squishy and I just love him so much!!! and his momma too of course :)
- my new tile framed bathroom mirror. I haven't finished it ALL the way yet... I am about 4 tiles short, BOO, I'm going to go get them and finish tonight! Pics tomorrow!
- that my amazing husband will let me get fun kids games with his monthly video game pass ( it's like Netflix but for video games) He got me Rio. It's so much fun and I love spending time with him playing it :)
- that Art in the Park is next weekend!!! Ahhhhh it's one of the things I look forward to every year and it's so much more fun now that I have a house to fill :)
- that Modern Family season 2 came out on DVD yesterday and I am going to buy it tonight.
- that shows finally start coming back on!!! I hate having to wait for the new seasons to start.
- and as always I am loving my husband, family, and friends. I live such a blessed life and try my hardest everyday to deserve it :)
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
- that my Grandma is coming into town. I haven't seen her in over a year, it will be so nice to visit with her :)
- that my SIL is coming into town with their brand new baby boy! Ahhhh I am so excited to meet him and of course see her!
- that I am almost done with ALL of Ally Mcbeal!! 112 episodes at 45 minutes each.... that is A LOT of hours of my life!
- that I went shopping with my beautiful little sister this weekend and got LOTS of cute stuff! And I love this picture of us!
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
- that I only have to work 2 more days!
- that I am going on a quick Girls trip on Saturday! (I will write all about it when I get home!)
- Fruit Ninja! Seriously the funnest game I have ever played! And a great workout! If you have a Xbox 360 and Kinetc I highly recommend buying it!
- that I got 6 more bird houses for my collection for my birthday!