Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WILW




This week I am loving:


  • that I got to spend lots of time with my SIL and brand new nephew this weekend. He is so adorable and squishy and I just love him so much!!! and his momma too of course :)

  • my new tile framed bathroom mirror. I haven't finished it ALL the way yet... I am about 4 tiles short, BOO, I'm going to go get them and finish tonight! Pics tomorrow!

  • that my amazing husband will let me get fun kids games with his monthly video game pass ( it's like Netflix but for video games) He got me Rio. It's so much fun and I love spending time with him playing it :)

  • that Art in the Park is next weekend!!! Ahhhhh it's one of the things I look forward to every year and it's so much more fun now that I have a house to fill :)

  • that Modern Family season 2 came out on DVD yesterday and I am going to buy it tonight.

  • that shows finally start coming back on!!! I hate having to wait for the new seasons to start.

  • and as always I am loving my husband, family, and friends. I live such a blessed life and try my hardest everyday to deserve it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment