Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tipful Thursday...

So this weekend I went to Town Square with my sister and she took me into Inglot, (it's a cosmetics store) which I have never been to before. They have sooo many fun colors and types of makeup! They are also very reasonably priced!! Earlier that day I did a little makeup session with one of my girlfriends Kayla, we talked about this new gel eyeliner I bought and how I was unsure if I liked it or not yet. Well Lex needed liquid eyeliner (that's why we went to Inglot) the super nice girl working at the store showed us a little tip... and this is what I will be sharing with you! She said she likes to use the gel eyeliner and mix it with Duraline, it basically turns the gel eyeliner into a liquid eyeliner! I was totally amazed! I always liked the way liquid eyeliner went on, but could never find one that stayed dark all day and didn't flake away. Gel eyeliner stay dark all day and don't flake but I have a much harder time getting it to just FLOW across my eyelid. So I bought some Duraline (it was like $9 and will seiously last YEARS) and went home to play. I LOVE it!!!! Not only does it turn a gel eyeliner into liquid, I also turned eyeshadow into a liquid liner!!! So many fun options :)

1 comment:

  1. you've become a blogger!!! yay! Love all your home improvement and tips and tricks. keep em' coming girl!

    ReplyDelete