Friday, September 2, 2011

Fab find Friday

Wednesday after work I found this super cute (and super heavy!!) mirror in my neighbors trash. So OF COURSE I took it. It's not stealing if they were throwing it away! Right?!?! Anyways, so I come upstairs with my new treasure and the first thing the hubs says is "Oh my wife". I'm going to assume that was a compliment. Well the mirror quickly found it's home in our master bedroom above our closet :)


Today I went shopping with some of my birthday money. Yay birthdays! Anyone who knows me well can tell you about my shoe addiction. So I am at TJ Maxx hoping to find some new shoes for my collection, and I find the most adorable shoes ad they were only $35! So I grab (what I think is) my size and try them on... no bueno, they do not fit. I very unhappily left the store and headed to Burlington Coat Factory. Well guess what?!?!? They had the same shoes and for only $20, and the best part, in my size!!!! I am a happy girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment