Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WILW

This week I am loving:


  • that Monday we FINALLY got together with our friends the Fisher's for dinner. I felt like a total flake because we had to cancel on them 3 weeks in a row! But we were able to go this week and it was so much fun!

  • that I finally listened to my husband and took some time off jazzercise. Although I was sad to not teach for 2 weeks, my foot is feeling MUCH better! Woo hoo!

  • that Art in the Park is this weekend! I look forward to this all year and this year I am going with my girl Brittney! So excited!!

  • that my lil sista got a new job at Sephora! Yeah for more discounts! And I am so proud of her in everything she does :)

and as always I am loving this amazing life I have been blessed with and the super adorable guy I share my forever with!

No comments:

Post a Comment