Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WILW

Currently I am loving:






  • the stripes in my hallway... and now in my bathroom! I told you I want them every where now!


  • my new hair. Well its not really new, just the color! But mostly I love that I have an incredible little sista that is willing to make my hair beautiful for me. If you are looking for an amazing person to make your hair B-E-A-UTIFUL give Alexis @ Diva Studio a call. (and tell her I sent you)


  • that I have so many fun plans coming up in the future! San Diego with the hubster and our good friends the Ericksons', girls trip to Utah to see The Little Mermaid, and a girls trip to Disneyland! So excited!


  • that I get to spend all night with my husband. It's so nice to sometimes just forget the rest of the world and just relax with the one you love.


  • but mostly I am loving this amazing life Heavenly Father has blessed me with :)




No comments:

Post a Comment