Monday, October 10, 2011

Last minute decisions...

This weekend I had to go to Cali for a jazzercise meeting. It was 5 hours away and I had to be there early Saturday morning. So my amazing husband said he would drive down with me SUPER early Sat. find something to do while I was in my meeting (which was 7 hours) and then drive all the way back home. Did I mention that he is amazing?


So that was the plan.... well Friday night we met our friend Brittney for dinner. On our way back home Justin suggested that we call the hotel my meeting was at and see if they had any open rooms and maybe we would just drive down Friday. I was ALL for this idea! The last thing I wanted to do was get up drive down there, be in the meeting forever, and drive home.


I called and sure enough they still had rooms!


Well then Justin said he was going to take me to Disneyland! I almost wet my pants in excitement! You see I have a deep love for Disneyland, something that was engraved in me as a very young child. We always went to Disneyland as a family and made some great memories there.


The only problem was we made this decision at about 9:00pm, I quickly called my wonderful little sister Victoria and she agreed to come stay with the furry children. We left the house at 10:00, got to the hotel, checked in, and went to sleep at 4:00am. Then I was up for my meeting at 9:00am, spent the day jazzercising, went to a tasty pizza dinner with my love, tried to watch Cars 2 but it was TOO BORING!!, and then to bed we went at 11:00pm. Our alarm went off at 6:00am and off we went an hour later we were pulling into Disneyland. It was so much fun to spend the day with my husband! We rode tons of rides and ate lots of delicious food. Unfortunately we didn't get to stay longer, at 5:00pm we were on our way home, pulled into the garage at 9:30 and were getting into bed at 11:30! Whew... what a crazy, busy, but totally awesome weekend! Thank you babe for being so good to me! I love you to the moon and back :)

This is me totally kicking butt on the Buzz ride:


And the picture on "the steps" for mom:

No comments:

Post a Comment