Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WILW

This week I have so many things I'm loving:


- I'm loving that my SIL, Aunt, and Cousin are here visting from out of town. We don't get to see them very often so it is always fun when they are here.


- I'm loving that I get to have lunch with my friend Sam and her two baby girls tomorrow. The older of the two girls,Ava, has quickly become one of the BFFs. She is seriously the most adorable thing ever!


-I'm loving that my baby shower is in 3 days! I cannot wait!! I'm so excited and blessed to have such wonderful people in my life that went through so much trouble to put it together for me! As I said above we have family in town and when I found out they were coming I made a HUGE request that the shower be moved up almost a month. And without any complaining (to me atleast ;) these amazing ladies went to work! I am so happy and excited!!!


-Although I am NOT loving that I have to go do my glucose test, I am loving that as of Friday it will be over and just one more thing to check off my to do list!


-I'm loving that I got to see my little boys on Monday. They are doing fantastic! The dr says everything is looking great. Little buggers weigh almost 2 pounds each! It's no wonder my baby bump is turning into a baby mountain so quickly!!


-I'm loving that my wonderful MIL helped me with the "A" and "Z" for the boy's alphabet wall. They look so cute and gave me the motivation I needed to finish the wall. I only have 3 letters left and the whole wall will be done! Woo hoo!!


-And as always I am loving this beautiful life I have been blessed with. I am surrounded by amazing friends, family, and the greatest husband a girl could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment