Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Little catching up....



What an eventful last few days this has been...


  • Friday- I got some shopping done, came home and made dinner, then my Mom and Papa came over for a little visit and tech help. It is so nice to visit with them :) Our friends Brittney and Dustin came over as well. We just sat around, ate some pizza, and went on a late night frozen yogurt run! I really adore having friends that we don't have to do something eleborate to have fun! (It's save money so we can have a tiny human time!!!)


  • Saturday- I got up bright and early to go teach my jazzercise class. Went on a quick run to Target to return a card (short story on that.... Our niece Kennedy started school on Monday, so I bought her a little Winnie the Pooh pencil box and matching pencils along with a "Yay for Kindergarten" card. Well what I didn't know is that K is SOOOOO smart she skipped Kindergarten and went straight into 1st grade, so I had to get a "Yay for 1st grade" card instead!!! We are so proud of her!) Then I did some cleaning and took a nap.

We decided we would go out for my birthday dinner on Saturday instead of this week to Justin's knee surgery. So when my alarm went off to get up from my nap I DID NOT want to get up!!! But Justin was being really wierd and MADE me get up, so I did.... started getting ready, taking my sweet time :) Then Justin gets all wierd again and starts rushing me, I'm thinking "It's not like we are going to be late to dinner with OURSELVES!!" Well little did I know my entire amazing family along with some super great friends were waiting to suprise me at Toto's (delish little mexican place in Boulder City) It was such a wonderful surprise! I feel very blessed to have such amazing people in my life, and what an incredible hubby I have! I know you are all jealous :)



Then we went to play Bingo with Britt and Dusty.... and Justin won!!! Woo hoo! I think it was my birthday luck!!




  • Sunday- Because it was the last day Justin would be able to go out we went to breakfast then did some shopping. It was so nice to just spend time with eachother!!



  • Monday- The big surgery day!!! We had to get up early to be at the surgery center by 9am then we waited FOREVER (or until 11:30) for them to take Jam back into surgery. I waited for about 90 minutes before the doctor came out (such a nice guy!!) he said everything went GREAT and I would be able to take him home soon! About 45 minutes later we were on our way home :)



  • Tuesday- I started my morning at the wonderful DMV (nothing like waiting until the last minute to renew your drivers license) I was in and out and home within 1 hour! Woo hoo! Hung out with my incredible hubby for a little while then headed to Hobby Lobby for a new birdhouse for my collection, then a quick stop at the grocery store. I did some quick decorating and redid my jazzercise set.

  • Today- I am back at work missing my husband terribly and counting down the minutes until I get to go home to him :)


  • Tomorrow- Is my actual birthday. Still can't believe I am 24! Yikes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment