Friday, August 26, 2011

Tipful Thursday... on Friday... again.

I wish I had a good excuse as to why I am posting on Friday, but to be honest I was slow at work and wanted to watch Ally McBeal (I'm on episode 79 of 111, I'm almost finished!) I apologize for not putting you all first.

I have one word for you... Norwex. I went to a party my SIL hosted a couple months ago, and honestly I was only going out of support for Carissa. I mean come on "special" microfiber cloths that make cleaning soooo much easier?!?!?! Nah I 'll stick to my "normal" and "cheap" cleaning cloths.... or so I thought!

These things are seriously AMAZING!! You never have to use cleaning products again! Just water.... yep you read that right, water! I clean my entire house (minus the floors) with these cloths and a spray bottle of water! I know what you are thinking.... NO WAY Meagan you are full of it! I'm not I promise, I was once just like you. Doubting the power of the Norwex. Just trust in me, find a party, and go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment