Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WILW

I am loving:


  • that my birthday is almost here! Just 8 more days :)

  • that my amazing friend Brittney is willing to go to Costco with me on Friday so I can get the great deals without having to pay for my own membership! Yay for awesome friends :)

  • that I have been eating so healthy this week! I feel great and hopefully this will help me shed those pounds!

  • that I get a 4 day weekend! Not too excited for the reason, but still extra days off :)

  • the song "Amen" by Eden's Edge! Super cute song!

  • that I found a big wooden window shutter on the side of the road... not sure what I am going to do with it yet but still excited! Just imagine me in a skirt and 5 inch heels trying to load this super heavy shutter into the trunk of my car.... needless to say I got A LOT of funny looks!

  • and last but most definitely not least I am loving this amazing life Heavenly Father has blessed me with. I have a good job, a beautiful home, clothes to wear, and food to eat. Two crazy and loving little pups. Little sisters that I am so proud of and love so much, you should all be jealous that they are not your sisters. A beautiful mother that is like my best friend. A Papa Bear that stepped up and loved us all like we were her own. An amazing husband to love and support me. Life is just so great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment