Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WILW






This week I am loving:




  • that we started playing BINGO with some friends last week. We went again on Monday and I totally won!! It was only $24, but still I got to yell out BINGO!! Big thanks to my amazing husband with his Eagle Eyes! I had missed a number and wouldnt have won without him noticing :)


  • that we are almost totally done with our backyard! (I will post pictures soon)


  • the new vinyl I made for our shower door.






  • that I am totally keeping up with this years photobook! Everything we have done so far this year is in the book... now if I could only finish the books for 07-09! Yikes!


  • my birthday is in 15 days! Woo hooo!


  • that our girls weekend to see The Little Mermaid in St. George is almost here too!


  • and of course I am loving my amazing husband. I feel so blessed to call him my husband :)





No comments:

Post a Comment