Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WILW

This week I am loving:


  • that the weather is starting to get very nice! Which means we can spend time outside without melting :)

  • that I have 1 more day of work and then I am off for 10 days! Woo! I plan on getting a million things done next week... here's hoping I actually do!

  • that Monday we went to a pumpkin carving contest ste up by our friends the Lawrence's and even though our pumpkins totally sucked we still had alot of fun!

  • that this weekend we get to go to my dad's carshow, a BBQ with friends, and a halloween party! Lots to do but it will be so much fun.

  • that I am getting my hair did on Friday by my incredible little sister!

and like everyday I am loving my amazing family and friends. The incredible life I share with my husband and all the wonderful things that are happening in our little corner of the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment