Monday, November 7, 2011

Oh what a week....

Like I said in my previous post I was off work all week. I planned on getting SO many things done... what I accomplished was.... well nothing.

1) started painting my craft room... big changes are happening in that room!

2) took my car to my dad so he could fix my side mirror, funny story there...so I'm backing out of our drive way last week and our trash can attacked the car, taking my side mirror with it:(but thank heavens for amazing dads that will fix it for you!

3) watched like 1 million episodes of One Tree Hill.... seriously addicted to that show!

4) went grocery shopping.

5) bought Justin a new iPhone and took it to him at work.

6) went shopping with the little sista.

7) and took tons of naps! It was glorious!


The weekend before that Justin and I were both off for Nevada Day, it was alot of fun to have an extra day off with my hunny. Saturday we went to my dad's car show at Lake Las Vegas, it was so nice! The weather was beautiful and there were a lot of cars, great turn out I thought! While we were there we sat and watched some boat races... little remote control boats that is. It was pretty neat though, they go soooo fast and it's kinda fun when they crash :)

(Watching the boat races)


That night we went to a Halloween party with some friends. We were people from the game "Guess Who". We had a lot of fun! Yummy food, great company, and games!
Here we are in our costumes, pretty much the easiest and most comfortable costumes I have ever worn!

1 comment: