Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WILW

This week I am loving:

that I only have to work 4 days this week! Woo! Another long weekend, too bad the hubby isn't off too though :(

that my little sista Alexis moved in with us this weekend. It was a crazy two days but we are so happy to have her!

that it is almost Thanksgiving, which means lots of tasty food and family time!

that we are having a yard sale this weekend so maybe I can get rid of some of the junk in my house!!

that my Dad's friend John came over and installed a pendant light in my kitchen last night. I have been wanting one since we moved in a year ago and finally got it. It looks amazing!!!



and as always I am loving this amazing life I have been blessed with. For my family, friends, adorable pups, and my most amazing husband :)

No comments:

Post a Comment