Tuesday, August 2, 2011

WILW

This week I am loving:



  • that I started Weight Watchers again! I am hoping to lose 25 lbs by the end of the year. I have a jazzercise meeting in Cali at the beginning of October and would like to be down atleast 10 lbs. I totally think I can do it :)

  • that I joined a running group (something I never thought I would say) with some of my girl friends! We are training to run a 5k in December! Ahhh!! I'm really hoping this will help me drop the weight quick!

  • that I am finally starting to finish some of the projects I have been wanting to do for our house :) Slowly but surely this will become my dream home!

  • that I am going to be an Auntie again very soon! Ashlee my sister in law will be having her little nugget any day now!!

  • that I am finally redeeming my Groupon for a 55 minute massage on Friday:)

  • that I have a brilliant momma who helped me think of a way I can make the side of my cupboard a chalkboard without ruining the cupboard (we want to sell this house eventually and don't want to make any changes that might upset the next buyer) I will post pictures as soon as I finish the project :)

  • and most importantly I am loving my amazing husband. He works so hard for us and loves me in all the craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment