Thursday, December 22, 2011

Catching up...

Well the past few weeks have gone by WAY too fast. I have been a busy bee trying to get ready for Christmas.... still not totally ready! The baby and I are doing great, you know besides the exhaustion, soreness, nausea, and the new and oh so lovely heartburn! I keep trying to remind myself to enjoy this time but right now June 27th can't come soon enough!


I am usually a very organized person. I like to have things done and ready long before they need to be. So when we found out that 2 would be turning into 3 I went to Lowes picked out my paint colors and was ready to paint! Well that didn't exactly happen. What was the craft room (and is currently a war zone) is going to be the baby's room... so the hot pink and brown walls aren't going to work for the nursery theme I want (bumblee bees. So cute!) But lately the only thing I feel like doing is sleep! Im hoping in the next few weeks I will recieve all this energy I keep hearing about! I promise to post lots of pictures of the makeover process.


In other news hubby got a promotion at work this week. I am so proud of him! He works so hard for our little family, I am so blessed to have found such an amazing man to spend my forever with.


I hope you all have an amazing Christmas weekend! I will be spending lots of time with family, relaxing, and eating! Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment