Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WILW

This week I am loving:


Vampire Diaries! Once I finished One Tree Hill I decided to start Vampire Diaries. I really like it so far :)


Tomorrow is my 4 year anniversary with the world's best husband. I am so blessed to have such an amazing man in my life.


Saturday we are hanging out with some friends and I have my jazzercise Christmas party :)


Monday we had friends over for dinner and to decorate gingerbread houses. It was soooo fun! A few of the ladies didnt buy pre built houses... it was a disaster!


that our baby is finally the size of a fruit I can buy single-y (is that even a word?) this week baby Barrow is the size of a lime. I plan on taking weekly pictures to document the bump size and to incorporate the fruit to document baby's size too!


and more than ever I am loving my husband and this amazing life we share!

No comments:

Post a Comment