Wednesday, January 4, 2012

WILW

This week I am loving:


That it is 2012! Woo hoo! 2011 was a fantastic year! We met new friends, went on a few adventures, fell more in love, and my favorite part...found out we are going to be parents!!


That this weekend we went to our friends the Erickson's house to celebrate New Years. It was so much fun! We played games, ate some SUPER tasty food, and laughed... A LOT! Before we knew it the clock read 3:00 a.m., I have not stayed awake that late since this baby took over my body! Needless to say I didn't wake up until after 1:00pm the next day :)


I finally went and got my blood work done for little baby Barrow. I had 5 weeks to do it and waited until the last minute because I hate giving blood. It's a good thing I took my adorable baby sister Victoria with me, well I guess she isn't really a baby anymore... she was my back up driver in case it made me sick! Let me just tell you they took 15 viles of blood!!! I about died when I saw the girl put them all down in front of me! Thank goodness that is over!


Monday the sista (Lex) and I went to get our nails done. I got this gel stuff done.... I LOVE it! They dry instantly, last about 2-3 weeks, and look FABULOUS!! One of the ladies in the salon told me some very interesting news... apparently this is a GREAT year to have a baby in her culture because it is the year of the dragon! I thought that was pretty cool :)


I have a pretty amazing husband. He is so good to me and our growing bean. I love that we can spend an entire day in bed (not exaggerating on that) watching the entire season 2 of SOA. I feel so blessed to share my forever with him :)


and last but not least I am loving these pictures of me and two of my favorite people in the world. A few years ago we decided that instead of buying Mom presents for Christmas we would have pictures of the three of us taken and give those to her. It's great for us because we have so much fun spending time together, and when split 3 ways it makes for a VERY affordable gift. But the best part is Mom loves and I mean LOVES this gift every year! Here are a few of my favorites from this years shoot:






Hoping everyone has a fantastic 2012 :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad we met you in 2012! I can't wait to meet Baby Barrow too. :] Can't wait for more fun date nights in the near future.

    ReplyDelete